- Starting from today please
Too indecisive for my own good.
- I'm terrible when it comes to making decisions, not on serious stuff like what to wear or the simple things. But any decision that could seriously change me life in anyway and I freak out and cannot make up my mind.
- For example career wise and what I want to do in the future. After I finished School I went to Harwich sixth form for a year or almost and then I changed my mind and started a childcare course last year, and now here I am again and I'm searching for apprenticeships as I've again changed my mind.
- And oh my don't even get me started when it comes to guys, I'll talk and get to know someone. It'll be going swell; and then I realise if I stick with it it could get serious. Which is when I freak out and instantly drift from them. This is a recurring thing for me. But I'm not scared of being in a relationship I think. I reckon I just need someone that would go that bit further for me, get my attention and if I was to start to drift be persistent.
- But I live in a small town filled with lazy guys that are looking for nothing more then one night. Sigh.
- But back to my career it's similar when I find what suits me and I enjoy I'll know and be dedicated and stick with it.
- I never know what I'm looking for but when I find out I'll know.